Powered By Blogger

Monday 25 October 2010

The Creek at Uki





Oil on Canvas 120 x 100 cm

A beautiful spot in north part of New South Wales Australia. This quiet creek runs off to the evergreen side of the mountains.

I have been away for the last five weeks to Israel. I have spent a very interesting time. While I was in Israel I have traveled to some historical places that I am planning to paint. While I was in Israel, I have painted several paintings that I am going to post on this blog in the next few days.I hope everyone will enjoy my work.

2 comments:

Dean H. said...

Amazing painting, Ben! I had to click on the enlargement in order to see that it was a painting and not a photo!
Very realistic from a distance ...yet very painterly up close! Outstanding!

Shirley Marshall said...

I love your style of work - especially the landscapes.